The eBook ‘Global Governance: Demise or Transformation? Progress report on the Transformation of Global Governance Project 2018-2019‘, edited by George Papaconstantinou and Jean Pisani-Ferry, has been published on 30 August 2019.
This book presents the seminar insights and minutes of the topical seminars held between Spring 2018 and Summer 2019 in the framework of the ‘Transformation of Global Governance’ project, in cooperation with leading academic and institutional partners:
- International trade (with the Robert Schuman Centre, EUI): Florence, June 2018
- The extraterritoriality of competition policy (with Bruegel): Brussels, October 2018
- Capital flows and the Global Financial Safety Nets (with the LSE): London, April 2019
- The regulation of international banking (with Bocconi University and the Florence School of Banking and Finance): Milan, September 2018
- Tax competition and tax coordination (with the OECD): Paris, February 2019
- International migration (with the Migration Policy Centre): Florence, May 2019
- Climate change and climate action (with the European Climate Foundation): Paris, June 2019
- Historical perspectives on trade, finance and macro coordination: Florence, November 2018
The Transformation of Global Governance Project is a horizontal initiative at the European University Institute, a joint endeavour of the School of Transnational Governance and the Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa Chair in European Economic and Monetary Integration at the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies.